Welcome to flighttrainingtech.com. The online electronic flight training records and/or flight training management (“Services”) provided on the Site are owned and operated by Flight Training Technologies, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company. Your access and use of the Site are subject to the following conditions. Please read these conditions carefully because they contain important disclosures and other terms that may affect your legal rights.
Information that We Collect
We collect information from you when you register and use the Site. When you register to become a Member or use the Site, we may require you to provide the following personal information, including, but not limited to, the following (“Provided Information”):
- Account information: name, school, user id, password;
- Contact information: email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Program information: educational materials, flight training record information;
- Billing information (if applicable): including provided bank account or credit card information;
- Any other information you are required to provide in connection with your permitted use of the Site.
We store and compile this data and may retain it from those who access our Site and do not become a Member or who voluntarily end their registration or who have their registration revoked. To retain your Member status you are required to keep this Provided Information up to date and accurate by informing the Company of any changes to the Provided Information.
When you access the Site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device, such as: information about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
How We use the Information We Collect
The Services We provide require the use of your Provided Information. Provided Information will only be used for its intended purpose. By submitting this information, you are giving us permission to use the Provided Information in connection with the Services. Any of the information we collect form you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve our customer service: your Provided Information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. We may also use your Provided Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts and to improve our Services and product offerings;
- To provide you the Services: We use your Provided Information to provide you the Services offered on the Site, including, but not limited to: flight training record management, record keeping, processing invoices, sending out follow-up emails and maintaining electronic flight training records.
- To send periodic emails: We may contact you with Service-related announcements from time to time. These include necessary Software updates and web portal or website outages among other things. You may opt-out of all communications except essential updates.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Provided Information.
We offer the use of a secure server and comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard requirements. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Provided Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your Provided Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your Provided Information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (“Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act”), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions